Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
FREMONT TUGBOAT COMPANY
http://fremonttugboat.com/

The Fremont Tugboat Company was founded in 1915 by Cap Webster, primarily as a log towing outfit. In 1928, the company, along with the Fremont Boat Co. marina, were purchased by Doc Freeman.

Doc Freeman's son, Mark, a Coast Guard veteran, took the reins of the company in 1959, where he continued to lead operations until passin it on to his son Erik and Captain Tom Bulson in 1995.

Today, Fremont Tugboat uses its eclectic fleet of rebuilt, small tugs to assist in vessel shifting and marine construction operations on Seattle's Lake Union and Lake Washington Ship Canal.

Active Tugs
Retired / Sold / Chartered / Lost Units