Founded in 1944, by Warren George on Liberty Street in Manhattan, New York. As the planning and redevelopment of lower Manhattan progressed, the company was relocated to Hoboken, New Jersey.
The company specializes in geotechnical and environmental investigations on land, water and restricted and limited access locations.
In 1972, the company relocated to Jersey City, New Jersey. Adjacent to New York Harbor, and Port Newark in Newark, New Jersey.