Built in 1960, by Equitable Equipment Incorporated of Madisonville, Louisiana (hull #1193) as the Little Curtis for the Steuart Transportation Company of of Piney Point, Maryland.
In 1990, the tug was acquired by the MRT Corporation of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 2003, she was acquired by BayGulf Trading Corporation of Norfolk, Virginia. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2007, the tug was acquired by K-Sea Transportation Partnership Incorporated of East Brunswick, New Jersey where she was renamed as the Timor Sea.
In 2011, the K-Sea Transportation Partnership Incorporated was acquired by the Kirby Corporation of Channelview, Texas. Where the tug retained her name.
In 2011, the tug was acquired by undisclosed interests. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown. She was a twin screw tug, rated at 1,920 horsepower.
(Daniel Smith, Jonathan Carter)