Built in 1944, by the Ackerman Boat Company at Newport Beach, California as the TP-118 for the United States Army.
In 1957, she was acquired by Pacific Towboat and Salvage Company of Long Beach, California. Where the tug was renamed to Pacific.
In 1960, the tug was acquired by Foss Launch and Tug Company of Tacoma, Washington, where she was renamed to Edith Foss.
In 1979, she was acquired by the Lynn Canal Towing Company of Wrangell, Alaska. Where the tug was renamed to Mavis Lynn.
This vessel is no longer in documentation, her current and, or final disposition is unknown.