Built in 1954, by the Arnold V. Walker Shipyard of Pascagoula, Mississippi (hull #102) as the offshore supply vessel Sea Traveler for Deep Sea Marine Incorporated of New Orleans, Louisiana.
In 1960, the vessel was acquired by Arnold A. Walker of Pascagoula, Mississippi. Where she was converted for use as a towing vessel and retained her name.
In 1987, she was acquired by Wittich Marine Incorporated of Bayonne, New Jersey. Where the tug was renamed as the Sea Wolf.
In 1998, the tug was acquired by Calumet River Fleeting Incorporated of Chicago, Illinois. Where the tug retained her name. And the tug was outfitted with a retractable wheelhouse.
In 2001, Calumet River Fleeting Incorporated renamed the tug as the Jimmy Wray.
In 2008, Calumet River Fleeting Incorporated renamed the tug as the Krista S.
In 2011, the tug was acquired by the Luedtke Engineering Company of Frankfort, Michigan. Where she retained her name.
Powered by two, Detroit 12V-71 diesel engines. She is a twin screw tug, rated at 900 horsepower.