Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
PATRICIA

Built in 1912, by the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio (hull #22) as the North Harbor for the Great Lakes Towing Company of Cleveland, Ohio.

In 1936, the tug was acquired by the L.A. Wells Construction Company of Cleveland, Ohio. Where she was renamed as the Patricia.

In 1961, she was acquired by the Esco Dredge and Fill Corporation of Wilmington, Delaware. Where the tug retained her name.

In 1961, the tug was acquired by the Alton Prock and Sons Company of Rockland, Maine. Where she retained her name.

In 1965, she was acquired by the Bay State Towing Company West Wareham, Massachusetts. Where the tug retained her name.

In 1975, the tug was abandoned.

In 1936, the tug was converted to diesel propulsion, she was a single screw tug.


  • Vessel Name: PATRICIA
  • USCG Doc. No.: 210681
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted, registry
  • Hull Material: STEEL
  • Hull Number: 22
  • Ship Builder: Great Lakes Towing Co.
  • Year Built: 1912
  • Length: 68
  • Hull Depth: 11
  • Hull Breadth: 17
  • Gross Tonnage: 73
  • Net Tonnage: 39
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    North Harbor, PATRICIA
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    Great Lakes Towing Co., L.A. Wells Construction Co., Esco Dredge & Fill Corp., Alton Prock & Sons, E. Clifford Ladd, Administrator - Estate of Alton A. Prock, Bay State Tow Boat Co. Inc.