Built in 1952, by Arnold V. Walker Shipyard Incorporated of Pascagoula, Mississippi (hull #87) as the
H.A. Purgley for the Freeport Sulphur Company of Port Sulphur, Louisiana.
In 1971, the tug was acquired by Leeville Tugs Incorporated of Lockport, Louisiana. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1974, Leeville Tugs Incorporated became the B and B Tug Corporation of Lockport, Louisiana. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1975, the B and B Tug Corporation renamed the tug as the Mable Bollinger.
In 1979, she was acquired by the Watson Towing Company of Port Allen, Louisiana. Where the tug was renamed as the Shirley Watson.
The tug was later acquired by Cassilla Incorporated of Natchez, Mississippi. Where she was renamed as the Miss Donna.
In 1999, she was acquired by Coastal Marine Contractors Incorporated of Slidell, Louisiana. Where the tug was renamed as the Capt. Travis.
Powered by two, Caterpillar D379 diesel engines with Twin Disc reduction gears, at a ratio of 3.8:1. She is a twin screw towboat, rated at 1,000 horsepower.