Built in 1904, by Neafie and Levy Ship and Engine Building Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (hull #976) as the Col. George Armistead a Mine Craft for the Unites States Army.
In the 1930's she was later decommissioned by the United States Army and was sold for commercial service.
In 1935, she was acquired by Foss Tug and Launch of Tacoma, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Mary Foss.
On the 2nd of November, 1942 she was acquired by the Unites States Navy and placed in service as YT-334 (Dekanawida). The tug was assigned to the 14th Naval District.
On May 15th 1944, she was reclassified as the YTB-344 District Harbor Tug (Large). On May 8th 1946, the tug placed out of service and struck from the Naval Register, then delivered to the Maritime Commission for disposal.
In 1946, she was reacquired by Foss Tug and Launch of Tacoma, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Agnes Foss.
In 1972, she was acquired by a Philippines based buyer where she was renamed as the Celtic.
Her current and or final disposition is unknown.
She was powered by a single engine and a single propeller for a rated 1,500 horsepower.