Built in 1944, by Northwestern Shipbuilding Company of South Bellingham, Washington (hull #LT 452) as the LT-452 (Sgt. Raymond E. Baser) for the United States Army.
In 1958, the tug was acquired by the Foss Launch and Tug Company of Tacoma, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Adeline Foss.
In 1977, she was acquired Peruvian interests. Where she was renamed as the Ann W.
In 1979, the tug was sunk as a target by the Bolivian Navy. She was powered by a single, six cylinder, Enterprise diesel engine.