Built in 1944, by Barbee Marine of Seattle, Washington (hull #LT 377) as the LT 377 for the United States Army.
The tug was later acquired by Foss Launch and Tug of Tacoma, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Donna Foss.
However, she was later renamed by Foss as the Anna Foss.
The tug was eventually sold, transferred to the Philippine flag, and renamed as the Bruin.
The tug was laid up in 1978, her current and or final disposition is unknown.