Built in 1944, by the Marietta Maufacturing Company of Point Pleasant, West Virgina (hull #LT 784) as the LT-784 for the United States Army.
In 1962, the tug was acquired by the Foss Launch and Tug Company of Tacoma, Washington. Where she was renamed as the Arthur Foss. Where she was completely rebuild, and reconfigured as an ocean going towing vessel.
In 1985, she was acquired by the Hannah Marine Corporation of Lemont, Illinois. Where the tug was renamed as the Mark Hannah.
In 1987, the tug was acquired by Ocean Towing Limited of the Cayman Islands. Where she was renamed as the Atlantic Ranger.
In 1987, she acquired by Mubarak Shipping Limited of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1994, the tug was acquired by Nordic Technical Development Limited of the Surrey in the United Kingdom. Where she was renamed as the Master Cody.
In 2003, she was acquired by undisclosed interests. And, reregistered under the Tuvalu flag. Where she was renamed as the Glenn Pearl Harbor.
In 2007, the tug was scrapped at Port Klang, Malaysia. In 1966, the tug was re powered with two, eight cylinder, Nordberg FS-138HSC diesel engines. Turning a single, 11(ft), Kamewa, variable pitch propeller. For a rated 5,000 horsepower, and a 220 horsepower bow thruster.
Her towing equipment consisted of a double drum, towing winch. Outfitted with, 3,000(ft) of 2(in) towing wire on each drum. With a five ton tugger winch, and an 1.5 ton, electro-hydraulic deck crane.
(Kyle Stubbs, Bob Beegle)