Built in 1947, by Ira S. Bushey and Sons of Brooklyn, New York (hull #592) as the N.W. Gokey for the Spentonbush Fuel Transport Service Incorporated of Brooklyn, New York
In 1971, she was acquired by the Reinauer Transportation Company of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Christian F. Reinauer.
Where she was transferred the Reinauer Transportation Company subsidiary, the Boston Fuel Transportation Company of East Boston, Massachusetts.
In 1988, she was sold. And renamed as the Bobby J.
In 1994, she was sold. And renamed as the Jax Fuel.
In 1994 she was sold. And renamed as the Stella D.
The tanker was later acquired the Initial Shipping Corporation of Wilmington, Delaware. Where she converted for use as a petroleum, tank barge.
She was later acquired by interests in Nigeria and renamed Fair Lady.
She is no longer in documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown.