Built in 1956, by Matton Shipyard Incorporated of Cohoes, New York (hull #323) as the Matton 25 for Matton Shipyard Company Incorporated of Cohes, New York.
In 1966, Matton Shipyard Incorporated was acquired by Turecamo Coastal and Harbor Towing Corporation of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Joan Turecamo.
In 1977, the tug was acquired by SeaBulk Towing Services Incorporated of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Where she was renamed as the Everglades.
In 2017, the tug was reefed nine miles off of Daytona Beach, Florida. She was a single screw tug, rated at 2,150 horsepower.