Built in 1913, by the Bethlehem Steel Company of Staten Island, New York (hull #601) as the Hamburg American Line No. 3 for the Hamburg American Packet Shipping Company of Hoboken, New Jersey.
In 1914, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Dolphin.
She was eventually acquired by the United States Quartermaster Corps. Where she was designated at the A.T.S. Tug No. 3.
In 1946, she was acquired by the Moran Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Michael Moran.
In 1974, the tug was transferred to the Moran Towing Company subsidiary the Curtis Bay Towing Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Where the tug was renamed as the Cove Point
In 1989, she was acquired by Captain Arthur Fournier of the Penobscot Bay Towing Company of Belfast, Maine. Where the tug was renamed as the Bronx.
In 1990, the tug was acquired by Maineport Towboats Incorporated of Belfast, Maine. Where she was renamed as the Verona.
In 2005, she was acquired by the Caribbean Barge and Cargo Service of Miami, Florida. Where the tug retained her name. However, the tug's domestic documentation expired in 2006. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 1,750 horsepower.
(Captain Brian Fournier)