Built in 1906, by T. S. Marvel Shipbuilding Company of Newburgh, New York (hull #180) as the New York Central No. 2 for the New York Central Railroad Company of New York, New York.
In 1957, was acquired by the Bronx Towing Towing Line Incorporated of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Colco.
In 1977, she was acquired by Reinauer Transportation Corporation of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed as the Arnold Lyons. Where was assigned the Reinauer Transportation Company subsidiary, the Boston Fuel Transportation Company of East Boston, Massachusetts.
In 1989, she was sold, and renamed as the Georgina A.
In 1994, the tug was acquired by the Port Royal Towing Company of Charleston, North Carolina. Where she was renamed as the Captain Morgan.
In 1994, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1999, the tug was "laid up" at Charleston, North Carolina.
In 2004, she was scuttled by Richards Marine Incorporated of Charleston, South Carolina as an artificial reef.
She was originally fitted with a single, steam engine, rated at 500 horsepower. Later in the 1900's, she was re engineered with a single. diesel engine. The tug was single screw, rated at 1,200 horsepower.
(Piet Van Damme, Paul Strubeck)