Built in 1944, by the Greenpoint Basin and Construction Company Long Island, New York (hull #YT-219) as the YT-219 (Hatak) for the United States Navy.
The tug was launched on July 22nd, 1944. And, was delivered to the United States Navy on December 18th, 1944. In January of 1945, she was allocated to the 5th Naval District, at Norfolk, Virginia.
She was placed in service as the Large Harbor Tug YTB-219 (Hatak). Although, on June 27th, 1957 the tug was deactivated, and struck from the Naval Register.
In 1957, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Jane McAllister.
In 1964, the tug was acquired by Mexican interests. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was powered by a single diesel engine, turning a single propeller. For a rated 1,000 horsepower.