Built in 1945, by the Albina Engine and Machine Works Incorporated of Portland, Oregan (hull #64) as the YOG-64. for the United States Navy.
The vessel was later acquired by the Reinauer Transportation Companies of Staten Island, New York. Where she was renamed the Frances Reinauer.
In 1976, she was seen beached with other hulks just north of the Witte's "ship graveyard" in Rossville, Staten Island.
She was still there as of 2007, broken and rusting with YOG 64 still visible on her bow.