Built in 1981, by LAFCO Incorporated of Delcambre, Louisiana (hull #1339) as the Louise for Coastal Launch Service Incorporated of Milford, Delaware.
In 1993, Coastal Launch Service Incorporated renamed the vessel as the Coastal II. Where she operated in Big Stone Anchorage on Delaware Bay until 2003.
In 2003, she was acquired by River Associates Incorporated of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where the vessel was renamed as the Christian.
In 2007, River Associates Incorporated was acquired by K-Sea Transportation Partnership of East Brunswick, New Jersey. Where the vessel retained her name.
In 2011, the K-Sea Transportation Partnership was acquired by the Kirby Corporation of Channelview, Texas. Where the vessel retained her name.
In 2013, the Kirby Corporation's Philadelphia Operation also known as River Associates Incorporated. Was acquired by the Vane Brothers Company of Baltimore, Maryland. Where she retained her name.
She is a twin screw, aluminum launch vessel, rated at 400 horsepower.