Built in 1975, by Bollinger Machine Shop, Incorporated of Lockport, Louisiana (hull #92) as the Mister M.
She was later acquired by the Sun Oil Transportation Company Incorporated of Marcus Hook, Pennsylvania. Where she was renamed as the New Jersey Sun.
In 1999, she was acquired by Hornbeck Offshore Transportation of Covington, Louisiana. Where she was renamed as the Tradewind Service.
In 2009, she was phased out of active service. And, the tug was "laid up" in New Orleans, Louisiana.
In 2015, the tug was acquired by Trinity Offshore Supply & Tow Limited of Trinidad and Tobago. Where she was renamed as the Trinity Tradewinds.
Powered by two, Caterpillar 3516 diesel engines. With Reintjes WAF 860 reduction gears, at a ratio of 5.842:1. Turning two, fixed pitch, high efficiency, propellers. For a rated 2,820 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by one (port): 75kW and one (Stbd): 60kW generators.
The tug's towing gear consists of an INTERcon, double drum, DD-175, towing winch. Outfitted with 2,000(ft) of 2.25(in) diameter, stainless steel, towing wire. The "suitcase" drum is equipped with 1000(ft) of 1.25(in) towing wire.