Built in 1957, by Main Iron Works Incorporated of Houma, Louisiana as the Marquita Anne for Liberty Maritime Incorporated.
The tug was later acquired by the Buchanan Marine Limited Partnership Incorporated of New Haven, Connecticut. Where she was renamed as the Buchanan 14.
In 2005, the was acquired by the Vance Construction Company of West Palm Beach, Florida. Where she was renamed as Kathleen.
In 2007, she went out of documentation. Her current, and or final disposition is unknown. She was a twin screw tug, rated at 1,050 horsepower.