Built in 1902, by Peter Maglehan of Athens, New York as the Adonis.
She was later acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1906, the tug was sold to interests in Savannah, Georgia. Where the tug retained her name. She is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown.