Built in 1907, by Neafie and Levy Shipbuilding of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (hull #1005) as the Adriatic for the P.F. Martin Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1948, the P.F. Martin Company was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name
In 1952, the tug was converted from a coal fired, steam engine to a single diesel engine. Upon completion of the project. The McAllister Brothers Towing Company, renamed the tug as the Eileen McAllister.
In 1975, she was acquired by Captain Arthur Fournier of the Penebscot Bay Towing Company of Belfast, Maine. Where the tug retained her name.
The tug was later acquired by General Marine Construction of Portland, Maine. Where the tug retained her name. However, the tug sank in Prospect Harbor in the 1980's. She was single screw, rated at 900 horsepower.
(Captain Brian Fournier)