Built in 1922, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the Amy E. Keller for the Hudson Towboat Company of New York, New York.
In 1948, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1953, she was retired from service. In 1955, the tug was taken out of documentation. Her current and final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated 350 horsepower.