Built in 1894, by Neafie and Levy of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the Baltic for the P.F. Martin Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1948, the P.F. Martin Company was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name
In 1958, she was acquired by Gellenthin Chemicals Company of Bellmawr, New Jersey. Where the tug retained her name.
The tug is no longer in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 225 horsepower.