Built in 1936, by Ira S. Buhey and Sons of Brooklyn, New York as the Choctaw for Ira S. Bushey and Sons of Brooklyn, New York.
The tug was later sold. Where she was renamed as the Calatco.
She was then acquired by the United States Navy where she was designated as the YT-736 (Tachee).
In 1956, the tug was acquired by McAllister Towing of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Barbara McAllister.
In 1966, she was acquired by a company called Marine Facilities. Where she was renamed as the Jonathan B.
Her current and or final disposition is unknown.