Built in 1896, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the H.B. Moore Jr. for Sivert J. Kron of New York, New York.
The tug was later acquired by the Canal-Lakes Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Calatco No. 4.
In 1947, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Dorothy McAllister.
In 1958, the tug went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 210 horsepower.