Built in 1905, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the William M. Dailey.
The tug was later sold, where she was renamed as the Cristobal, then as the Phoenix, then as the Henry McWilliams. And then, as the Bouker No. 3.
In 1924, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Charles D. McAllister.
In 1948, the tug went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 900 horsepower.