Built in 1924, by the Bethlehem Steel Company Staten Island of Staten Island, New York (hull #751) as the Van Dyke 2 for the Atlantic Refining Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1952, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Charles D. McAllister.
In 1977, she was acquired by an individual named Roy Kaufman. Where she was renamed as the Annie. And, converted for use as a yacht. The vessel is no longer in documentation. Her current and, or final disposition is unknown. She was single screw tug, rated 1,200 horsepower.