Built in 1924, by Spedden Shipbuilding of Baltimore, Maryland (hull #259) as the Grace for W.R. Grace and Company of New York, New York.
In 1956, the tug was acquired by the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company (New Haven Transport Company) of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Dalzellynx.
In 1959 the the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company renamed the tug as the Dalzellable.
In 1965, she was acquired by Wayland T. Coppedge Jr. of the White Stack Towing Company of Jacksonville, Florida. Where the tug was renamed as the E.W. Coppedge.
However, later that year the White Stack Towing Company was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1971, the tug was acquired by M.F. Martin Jr. of Brunswick, Georgia. Where the tug retained her name. However, the tug is no longer in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated 650 horsepower.