Built in 1943, by Decatur Iron and Steel of Decatur, Alabama (hull #DPC-67) as the DPC-67 for the United States Defense Plant Corporation.
In 1946, the tug was sold. Where she was renamed as the Cile.
In 1947, she was acquired by the Lake Tankers Corporation of New York, New York. A division of the National Marine Service of St. Louis, Missouri. Where the tug was renamed as the Eastern Cities.
In 1959, the tug was acquired by the Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company (New Haven Transport Company) of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Dalzellage.
In 1965, Dalzell Towing and Transportation Company was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Jeffery K. McAllister.
In 1970, the tug was acquired by the Sause Brothers Ocean Towing Company of Coos Bay, Oregon. Where she was renamed as the Spartan.
In 1993, she was acquired by the Antone Sylvester Tug Company of San Luis Obispo, California. Where she was renamed as the Clive. However, the tug was converted for use as a support of an offshore tanker mooring facility at Morro Bay, California.
In 2002, the tug went out of documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 700 horsepower.