Built in 1907, at Athens, New York as the Daniel McAllister for McAllister Brothers Towing of New York, New York.
In 1928, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the McAllister Brothers.
Originally steam powered. The tug was converted to diesel in 1928. She was a single screw tug, rated at 400 horsepower. However, her current and or final disposition is unknown.