Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
EILEEN McALLISTER (1910)

Built in 1910, by the Bethlehem Steel Company of Baltimore, Maryland as the Comet for James McWilliams of Baltimore, Maryland.

In 1948, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Eileen McAllister.

In 1951, she went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. The tug was single screw, rated at 350 horsepower.


  • Vessel Name: EILEEN McALLISTER (1910)
  • USCG Doc. No.: 208083
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted
  • Hull Material: STEEL
  • Ship Builder: Bethlehem Steel Company, INC.
  • Year Built: 1910
  • Length: 72.3
  • Hailing Port: NEW YORK, NY.
  • Hull Depth: 9.6
  • Hull Breadth: 20.0
  • Gross Tonnage: 104
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    Comet, Eileen McAllister
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    James McWilliams, McAllister Bros. Towing Co.