Built in 1871, by Cramp Shipbuilding of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the Emily.
The tug was later acquired by the Fisher Towboat Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Where she was renamed as the Fisher No. 15.
In 1955, she was acquired by McAllister Brothers Towing of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1958, the tug was acquired by the Daniels Oil Company of Portland, Connecticut. Where the tug retained her name.
The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 165 horsepower.