Built in 1919, by Northwest Engineering of Green Bay, Wisconsin as the Suamico.
The tug was later acquired by the Lehigh Valley Railroad of of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Where she was renamed as the Lehigh.
In 1952, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Grace McAllister.
In 1968, the tug went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. Originally powered by a steam engine. The tug was converted to diesel in 1952. For a rated 1,080 horsepower.