Built in 1911, by John H. Dialogue and Son of Camden, New Jersey (hull #444) as the Greenwich for the Pennsylvania Railroad Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1947, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Justine McAllister.
In 1950, the McAllister Brothers Towing Company rebuilt the tug.
The tug is no longer in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was single screw, rated at 600 horsepower.