Built in 1905, at Wilmington, Delaware as the Raritan for the United States Coast Guard.
The tug was later acquired by Simmons-Lee Lighterage and Transit Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Henry Lee.
In 1944, she was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1958, the tug went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 750 horsepower.