Built in 1924, at Nyack, New York as the O'Boyle.
The tug was later sold, where she was renamed as the Reliance. And, then as the Barbara Henjes
In 1937, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Justine McAllister.
In 1949, she went out of documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 600 horsepower.