Built in 1916, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the Carrollton.
In 1941, the tug was chartered to the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the Madeline Murray.
In 1946, she was acquired by the Meseck Towing and Transportation Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Madeline Meseck.
She was single screw, rated at 450 horsepower. However, the tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown.