Built in 1916, by A.C. Brown and Son of Tottenville, New York as the Maren Lee for the Simmons-Lee Lighterage and Transit Company of New York, New York.
In 1953, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1957, she went out of documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was single screw, rated at 450 horsepower.