Built in 1885, by Neafie and Levy of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as the S.A. McCauley.
The tug was later sold, where she was renamed as the Neptune.
In 1947, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug was renamed as the McAllister Sisters.
In 1957, she was acquired by the Duvall Engineering Company. Where the tug retained her name. However, it is unclear if the tug was ever entered into service by Duvall Engineering.
The tug is no longer in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 145 horsepower.