Built in 1912, at Tonawanda, New York as the Peter Dahl.
In 1928, the tug was acquired by McAllister Brothers Towing of New York, New York. For $25 dollars. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1930, she was acquired by an individual named Hiram Thurston. Where the tug retained her name.
The tug is no longer in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 150 horsepower.