Built in 1942, by Liberty Drydock of Brooklyn, New York (hull #39) as the Russell 19 for the Russell Brothers Towing Company (Newtown Creek Towing Company) of New York, New York.
In 1961, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where initially the tug retained her name.
In 1963, the McAllister Brothers Towing Company renamed the tug as the Suzanne McAllister.
In 1972, the tug was acquired by an individual named Charles W. Brustle. Where she was renamed as the Kaylin. However, the tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 690 horsepower.