Built in 1924, by Cochrane and Sons of Selby, United Kingdom as the Salvage Prince for the Pyke Salvage and Navigation Company of Kingston, Ontario.
In 1949, she was transferred to the Pyke Salvage Company of London, England. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1964, the tug was acquired by McAllister Towing and Salvage of Montreal, Quebec. A subsidiary of the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1967, the tug was retired from active service. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown.