Built in 1905, at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
In 1948, the tug was acquired by Island Tug and Barge Limited of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Where the tug was renamed as the Sea Wave.
In 1960, Island Tug and Barge was acquired by McAllister Towing Limited Montreal of Montreal, Canada. A subsidiary of the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York.
In 1969, Island Tug and Barge Limited was acquired by Genstar Limited of Vancouver, British Columbia. Where the tug initially retained her name.
However, the tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and or, final disposition is unknown.