Built in 1944, by Stephens Marine of Stockton, California as the Jim.
In 1950, she was acquired by Sincennes McNaughton of Montreal, Quebec. Where she was renamed as the Sirmac.
In 1959, the tug was acquired by McAllister Towing and Salvage of Montreal, Quebec. A subsidiary of the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she retained her name.
In 1975, the tug was later sold. Where she was renamed as the Bernie Island. However, the tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown.