Built in 1958, by the Diesel Shipbuilding Company of Jacksonville, Florida (hull #89) as the Catherine M. Brown for Thomas J. Brown and Sons of Staten Island, New York.
In 2007, the tug was acquired by the R.J. Casho Marine Towing Corporation of Chesapeake City, Maryland. Where she retained her name.
In 2011, she was acquired by the Disch Constuction Corporation of Summit, New Jersey. Where the tug was renamed as the Bear.
In 2014, the tug was acquired by DonJon Marine Company Incorporated of Hillside, New Jersey. Where she was renamed as the Elizabeth Anna.
Powered by a single, turbo charged, Caterpillar V-12 397 diesel engine. With a Snow Mabstead reduction gear, at ratio of 3:1. Turning a single 60(in) by 54(in) fixed pitch, four bladed, bonze propeller. For a rated 500 horsepower.
Her electrical service is provided by 30kW/AC Northern Lights, keel cooled, diesel generators. The tug has a 4,000 gallon fuel capacity.
The towing equipment consists of two H-12 hyraulically driven winches, mounted on the foredeck. Outfitted with .75(in) stainless push wires. As well as hydraulic towing winch located in aft hull void compartment facing forward. With turning sheaves up and out for towing wire to lead between poles. Outfitted with 750(ft) if 7/8(in) towing wire.