Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
W.R. ORR

Built in 1888, at New Baltimore, New York as the W.M. Orr for the Albany Towing Line Incorporated of New York, New York.

In 1906, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name.

In 1907, she was acquired by the F.J. Bauer Towing Line Incorporated of New York, New York. Where the tug retained her name

The tug is no longer listed in documentation. Her current, and, or, final disposition is unknown.


  • Vessel Name: W.R. ORR
  • USCG Doc. No.: 081190
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted
  • Hull Material: WOOD
  • Year Built: 1888
  • Length: 60.4
  • Hailing Port: NEW YORK, NY.
  • Hull Depth: 6.2
  • Hull Breadth: 14.7
  • Gross Tonnage: 31
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    W.M. Orr
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    Albany Towing Line Inc., McAllister Bros. Towing Inc., F.J. Bauer Towing Line Inc.