Built in 1946, at Sorel, Quebec as the Yvone Dupre Jr.
The tug was later acquired by Island Tug and Barge Limited of Vancouver, British Columbia. Where the tug retained her name.
In 1960, Island Tug and Barge was acquired by McAllister Towing Limited Montreal of Montreal a subsidy of the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York.
In 1969, Island Tug and Barge Limited was acquired by Genstar Limited of Vancouver, British Columbia. Where the tug retained her name. However, the tug was eventually scrapped.