Built in 1907, by John H. Dialogue and Sons of Camden, New Jersey (hull #414) as the Ariosa for the Henry DuBois and Sons Company of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
In 1956, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the Brian McAllister.
In 1962, she went out of documentation, her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 500 horsepower.