Home Search Links About Us Updates TBI Store Login
D.F. McALLISTER

Built in 1919, by Eastern Shore Shipbuilding of Sharptown, Maryland as the William M. Mills.

In 1930, the tug was acquired by the McAllister Brothers Towing Company of New York, New York. Where she was renamed as the D.F. McAllister.

In 1948, the tug went out documentation. Her current and or final disposition is unknown. She was a single screw tug, rated at 650 horsepower.


  • Vessel Name: D.F. McALLISTER
  • USCG Doc. No.: 217629
  • Vessel Service: TOWING VESSEL
  • Trade Indicator: Coastwise Unrestricted
  • Hull Material: WOOD
  • Ship Builder: EASTERN SHORE SHIPBUILDING
  • Year Built: 1919
  • Length: 102.6
  • Hailing Port: NEW YORK, NY.
  • Hull Depth: 12.2
  • Hull Breadth: 25.5
  • Gross Tonnage: 207
  • Previous Vessel Names:
    William M. Mills, D.F. McAllister
  • Previous Vessel Owners:
    McAllister Bros. Towing